- Lists (obviously...)
- Babies (my twin sis is having one RIGHT NOW...there will be another post on this)
- Window shopping
- My boys
- Having a husband who tours VA wineries when he travels on his off time.
- White Merlot (see above)
- Trying new foods
- Seeing moms breastfeed in public (go ahead and roll your eyes, I'm cool with that)
- Ice (preferably from Jumpin' J's in Florence)
- Making my husband a meal that he requests to eat again (chicken spaghetti, baked eggrolls, Ramen casserole???)
- Making my kids a healthy meal that they will actually eat
- Sappy, romantic, cheesy stuff
- Perfume, blush, and lip gloss (on a deserted island, this is what I'd miss)
- My parents, siblings, and in-laws
- Having a friend nearby to do free date night exchanges with
- The "rainbow" selection at the car wash
- Coffee someone else makes
- Having a husband who is "not a natural," but gives it all he's got ;)
- Learning to make my own "stuff"
- Peace (the groovy, hippie kind)
- Peace (that passes understanding)
- Having a Savior. Enough said.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Things I Dig
In response to my grump list...here are some "things I dig."