- Forget about how much weight I gain or how big my belly will get. The scale WILL go up and my belly WILL get big...really big. It's okay. I won't be pregnant forever.
- Feel entitled to get special treatment because I'm pregnant (or a mom, or a woman, or a human...whichever excuse works to get a foot/back rub). I'm not above groveling. This can also apply to other situations designed to make life easier for a pregnant woman (i. e., I am going to start looking for the "expectant mothers" parking spaces.)
- Shop in the girls' department without having to retrace my steps back to the boys department to get Penn and Jude something. They have lots. Anna...not so much.
- Ask for help. With chores. Or watching the boys. Or getting me off the couch (it's hard work these days...). Just ask.
- Just say no, sometimes. To laundry. To taking Penn and Jude somewhere every. single. day. To getting off the couch (I said, "sometimes," not forever.).
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
By writing a publishing this post, I hereby give myself permission to: