And How

Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to reality...for a week at least

I'm typing up this quick post before I go back to work today...ugh! I can't believe I let Karen talk me into going back to work for one week! I'm at least hoping I don't cry leaving my babies today. My MIL is keeping Penn for the day and Karen volunteered to keep Jude...and to bring him to me to feed so I don't have to pump...I hate pumping! Hopefully they'll do great and I'll have a few little breaks during the day. I warned her that he may want to eat every 45 minutes to 4 hours...haha! Oh well, off to work I go!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, good luck! Does Jude nurse CONSTANTLY? Ben does! I'm so jealous of my friends who are on an every three or every four hour schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much, he is a constant "cluster" nurser (is that a word?)...so was Penn. Amazingly though, he's been going on the three to four hour schedule these two days. He must know Mama's got to work to pay the bills for a few more days. I'm sure it will be back to normal in another week. I wish there was some predictability to his feeding so it would be easier to schedule anything. On the other hand, I didn't schedule Penn and he did great once he got a little older...he would nap anywhere!

    ReplyDelete